Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
The Bureau of Inclusion Projects is an agency dependent on the Inclusion, Equality and Coexistence Service of the Department of Education of the Government of Navarra aimed at promoting and maintaining inclusive education in schools in Navarra. Among its lines of action listed:
1. The proposal, dissemination and evaluation of innovation and research programs related to the attention to student diversity and the type of support needed.
2. Plan and carry out the proposals for action in schools to improve the educational inclusion of all students
3. Counseling, training and support to schools in the attention to student diversity.
4. The planning and management of educational and human resources, together with the financial assistance that the Department is intended for students, centers and families with needs
5. Coordination of criteria and intervention guidelines for teachers and other professionals for the personalized attention of students.
Where The Bureau of Inclusion Projects is?
Departamento de Educación
C/ Santo Domingo S/N
31001 Pamplona - Navarra -
Teléfono: 848 42 65 00
Fax: 848 42 60 52